Aims and Scope
To provide infrastructure and expertise regionally and nationally to support high quality evaluation. In particular, we aim to refine methodologies to tackle two critical issues to enhance the impact of applied health research within Greater Manchester:
- Delivery of rapid evaluation to support evidence-based innovation in health and care settings.
- Enhancing relevance by ensuring research includes patient populations with the greatest need.
- Develop an evaluation framework with a focus on rapid, externally valid evaluation approaches.
- Support capacity development locally and regionally for rapid evaluation and enhanced research delivery and working with team across the region to deliver evaluations.
- Develop method innovations in applied health research to enhance local and national impact.